17 Mar 2017 Wine Industry IMPACT Awards
The Wine Industry Impact Awards aim to celebrate the impact of value chain partnerships
on the capability and competitiveness of Australian wine producers.
Award & Event Partners
The Wine Industry Impact Awards aim to celebrate the impact of value chain partnerships on the capability and competitiveness of Australian Wine Producers. The awards will highlight proven practical and implementable concepts, technologies, services and solutions.
The awards are based on presented nominations across seven categories including grape growing, wine making, engineering, packaging, distribution & logistics, marketing & communication and tourism. This year we are excited to have included Engineering as a new category along with also recognising a Start-Up category. The nominees are assessed on a criteria focusing on improvements and resulting impact in competitiveness & brand equity and capability of Australian wine producers.
At the gala awards evening, held at the prestigious Adelaide Town Hall on the 19th October, the industry will gather key industry leaders to create networks to enhance opportunities for a greater sharing of expertise in and between the various regions and business groups represented.
The event will also play host to the main annual fundraising activities towards WISA’s official charity partner the Leukaemia Foundation and we encourage all attendees to support this worthy cause. We aim to raise $5,000 for the Foundation’s important work in supporting those impacted by blood cancer.
Contact WISA Executive Officer, Matthew Moate via Email (email@example.com) or Phone (0409 783 221) for more details.
WINE INDUSTRY IMPACT AWARDS – GALA DINNER 2017
Adelaide Town Hall
Thursday 19th October 2016, 7pm for pre-dinner drinks
Three Course Meal with Premium Drinks & Entertainment Package, 7:30pm
$195 per person (Incl GST)
$1,650 Table of 10 (Incl GST)
Online ticketing available soon or call or email WISA Executive Officer, Matthew Moate on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0409 783 221 to reserve your seats today!
Nominate for a Wine Industry Impact Award
Nominations are NOW OPEN. Last year saw eight innovative business honoured for their impact across the grape and wine value chain. Demonstrate your excellence in adding value to grape and wine producers by entering the 2017 Wine Industry Impact Awards.
Award Partners and Categories:
- Harding Wealth Management – Start-Up Award – NEW in 2017
- Bentleys SA – Grape Growing Award
- DW Fox Tucker Lawyers – Winemaking Award
- Pernod Ricard Winemakers – Engineering Award – NEW in 2017
- Australian Vintage Limited – Packaging Award
- MGA Insurance Brokers – Distribution & Logistics Award
- Australia’s Wine Business Magazine – Marketing & Communication Award
- AV Plus – Tourism Award
Download an Entry Prospectus HERE
- Nominations open Mid-March 2017
- Registration and nomination fees due by the 26th May 2017
- Completed applications are due by 7th July 2017
- Finalists for each category will be notified of their short listing in Mid-August
- Prior to the Awards night, WBM will engage with Finalists promotional package including a feature in our media partner publications prior to the event
- Gala Awards Dinner will be hosted at the Adelaide Town Hall on the 19th October 2017
- WBM will engage with Winners post event to maximise promotion of award success
Partner with the Wine Industry Impact Award
With an expected audience of 400 grape and wine community stakeholders this event is a premium opportunity to demonstrate your business / organisation as an industry leader by becoming an Event Partner or Event Supporter.
The growing success of the awards have seen the Award Partnerships opportunities, with two additional categories in 2017, already allocated. Join our Award Partners in supporting this important industry initiative and build your brand awareness and make connections with stakeholders from across the value chain.
There are a number of benefits for our Event Partners and Supporters and we invite you to download our Partnership Prostpectus HERE.